Viper 55 Ski
- Athlete Range |
- Boat Length |
- 5,20 m
- Max Beam |
- 0,55 m
- Stability Level |
- Ideal for |
- Fitness | Touring | Racing | Sea Kayaking
Viper 55 Ski
Carbon/Kevlar Honeycomb Vacuum Heat Cured
This construction is specific for marathon racing, and its main characteristics are lightness and stiffness. The balance between weight and stiffness gives this construction an outstanding performance in marathon racing.
Carbon/Kevlar Epoxy Vacuum
This construction is thought for river descent, marathon training and sea kayaking. Its main characteristics are stiffness and impact resistance.
M.A.R. Kayaks, Lda. offers you a 2-year warranty on this boat, but it is conditioned by the following procedures:
- Damage caused by transport
- Repairs made by unauthorised personnel
- Removal or damage of plates and stickers
This warranty covers any fabrication defects on the boat or parts, as well as changes in the materials characteristics.
To present a claim:
- Transport Damage: Claim as you receive the boat to the transporters (on the CMR document) and to the insurance agent on your insurance document, also you should inform us of the damage, as well as send pictures and details.
- Other: Send pictures together with a description of the damage as well as the boat number, this will help us evaluate and fix or replace the boat faster.